Get the App!
Keep up on Social
Locker is an Irish venture-backed startup based out of Galway, Ireland. Our passionate team is building an industry disrupting application which will change the way sports fans consume their favourite content. We’re flying under the radar at the moment while we build something cool, but internally we’re growing fast. Currently the Locker team is working towards a major release in 2021 and we’re recruiting the best talent to help us deliver on our mission.
We’re looking for a highly motivated software engineer who is comfortable with both frontend and backend development. Our full stack developers are responsible for developing front end web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications and working alongside the product design team to develop new features.
Note: This is a remote-role. If you’re based in a city where we don’t currently have an office (Galway, Dublin, Indiana) we’re happy to pay for a workspace should you require one.
Our developers will be required to see out a project from start to finish, with strong organizational skills a necessity and experience working in an agile development team a must.
– Contribute to the architecture and help shape the technical direction of the platform.
– Developing backend web applications.
– Creating servers and databases to functional specification.
– Developing and testing mobile applications to technical specification.
– Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile.
– Designing and developing API’s.
– Work directly with product team to develop new features.
– Work alongside support team to resolve technical issues.
– Deliver data-driven impactful results.
– Help shape and design Locker’s core recommendation algorithm.
– Work across NLP and entity extraction.
– Experience with Git.
– Familiarity with database technologies, specifically SQL and PostgreSQL.
– Proficiency with any of React Native, Kotlin or Swift.
– Good problem solving skills.
– Excellent collaboration skills.
– Experience with machine-learning and NLP will stand out.
– Degree in computer science is nice to have, but not required.
– Work from home option.
– Attractive early employee stock package.
– Flexible working hours.
– Great opportunity to join the team before the company scales.
If you would like to hear more about us, we would love to hear from you. And if you’re a sports fan – well, it’s a bonus.
Submit your resume and let’s chat.
© 2021 - Newisco Ltd